Payment online with a bank card in euros: Carte Bleue, Visa, Mastercard.
Secure payments and confidentiality of all personal data is essential. Piccolo Made in Italy uses a secure online transaction process offered BNP Paribas called Mercanet.
In Mercanet there are two ways to counter fraud:
- The SSL protocol (Secure Socket layer) encrypting bank card numbers .
- The 3D security set up, which allows the owner of the card to identify the card holder thus reducing the risks of non-payment.
- Regular payment authorization demand
- Extra customizable steps to fight fraud .
- Anti-carding system stops all suspect transactions
-Certified payment platform PCI-DSS(Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard : security standards allowing card holders’ data to be securely processed, stocked and transmitted).
Bank details are encrypted (made illegible) during transmission on the network. Encryption is visible due to the padlock symbol that appears in your browser. The transaction is processed by BNP’s Mercanet online payment system. BNP records the card’s data (number and expiration date) in its secure server. No third party has access to the data, not even the commercial website. Piccolo Made in Italy does not stock any data concerning card payments.